Looking for Big Data Engineer—Costa Mesa, CA (Remote until COVID)—Long term contract
Greetings from IT-Alliances!!!
Role: Big Data Engineer
Location: Costa Mesa, CA (Remote until COVID)
Duration: Long term contract
Note: Need Senior candidate 10 years’ experience
· Provide hands-on technical leadership for the design, development, and implementation of complex big data systems
· Work in a distributed development model that includes Tavant and client staff members.
· Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science is preferable.
· 8+ years of experience in designing and developing enterprise level software solutions
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Java development stack
· Strong programming skills in Scala and Spark
· Strong experience with Relational as well as NoSQL databases
· Experience with large volume data processing and big data tools such as Apache Spark and Presto
· Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, and the big data ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, HBase, etc).
· Experience with streaming platforms like Kafka.
· Experience in working with distributions such as Cloudera/ Databricks
· Familiarity with workflow orchestration tools like Airflow.
· Experience with cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP) is a plus.
Direct: (732) 666-0014
IT–Alliances Inc. | A Certified Minority-Business Enterprise (MBE).