Looking for Automation QA (Exp around 10yrs) @ Portland, OR (Remote till Covid)
My name is Priyanka, and I am Senior Technical Recruiter with Net2Source Inc. Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, RPO and Managed IT Services
Title: Automation QA (Exp around 10yrs)
Location: Portland, OR (Remote till Covid)
Mode: Long term Contract
- Strong exposure to automation testing using Selenium, cucumber etc.
- The UI the team is using IIRC, it uses jest-snapshot and not jest-screenshot.
- Good understanding of java design patters and open source frameworks (must for selenium, cucumber automation tools)
- Any exposure to PLM applications like PTC FlexPLM, Enovia, bamboo rose etc in retail domain is added advantage
- Experience in Issue / Bugs tracking tools like Bugzilla, Jira, HP Quality center
- API development interface – Swagger, Postman
- Experience in working in cloud environments – AWS
- Should be able to understand business requirements and understand the scope of work
- Should be able to work with software developers and project teams in different time zones and work locations
- Capturing test scenarios and prepare Test Scripts based on the requirements.
- Manual testing based on the test cases and ensuring feature is QA tested before production deployment.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues & bugs
- Important – Write automation test scripts on night watch test framework and use it to automate manual testing.
- Deploy automation test framework to Github repo and resolve for any errors.
- Document test results in Service Now for production deployment.
- Knowledge of integration to trigger inputs from other legacy system for testing purpose – Swagger, Postman.
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications and executing test scripts
- Overall knowledge on Defect Management process
- Resource should be able to adopt following principals in his role.
- Everything as Code (Automated Test Case, Deployment)
- New Development is Cloud Native and Scalable
- One team owns a solution End to End,
- Frequent Demos and Continuous user feedback
- Observability everywhere
- Security is built in at the start
- API Driven for all solutions
- Minimum 6 years of experience with significant exposure on software testing lifecycle management (STLC)
- Knowledge of PTC FlexPLM or any other retail PLM will be an added advantage
- Worked in Agile sprints in 2-week cadences.
- Desired to have automation skills using Selenium and/or cucumber like tools
- Worked in coordination with other onsite Product teams. Experience working with offshore resources.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and individually
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Appreciate for quick response,
Thanks & Regards,
Senior Technical Recruiter
Office (201) 354-4577×925 | Direct: 312-872-9195