Lead Software Developer OR AWS Developer || Initially Remote then Redmond, WA || 6 months + EXT
I hope you are doing well!
I have an urgent need for a Lead Software Developer (Python, AWS). Please review the requirement below and let me know If you are available and interested. If not then please do refer me to someone who might be looking for a similar job within your Network. I’ll be glad to help.
For any queries please reply back to me on this email OR give me call.
Reply to:- Devesh@siraconsultinginc.com
Job Title:- Lead Software Developer (Python, AWS)
Location: Initially Remote then
Project Duration:- 6 months + EXT
We are looking for Lead Software Developer with AWS Development experience for our client based out in Redmond, WA.
- You will be responsible for developing and successfully delivering quality scalable code.
- You will also improve, support and follow adopted SDLC.
- You will have to collaborate with business, developers and testers to produce efficient and scalable solutions.
- You should showcase ability to multi-task while ensuring high quality of results and have dedication to high standards of code quality and testing.
- Demonstrate experience to work through/around blocking events and deploy complex yet elegant and efficient solutions.
- You should possess 6+ years of experience in enterprise software development.
- Experience in building services and applications in AWS cloud platform.
- Experience with AWS SQS, SNS, Lambda, API Gateway.
- Hands on experience with native AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, Cloud Watch, API Gateway is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Python.