Lead Cloud Engineer,Location : Birmingham,AL,Terms Contract to Contract,Duration :18+ months,Rate:$55/hr
Location : Birmingham,AL
Terms Contract to Contract
Duration :18+ months
Must have skills and responsibilities:
Ø MUST have 8+ years of experience working as a Cloud Engineer with 2+ years of recent Team Lead experience.
· Design, develop, and deliver infrastructure automation scripts using automation frameworks like Terraform & Ansible.
· Design, develop, and deliver reusable software modules.
· Deploy, maintain and support development tools that aid in CI/CD activities.
· Create deployment automation scripts for a variety of different types of applications.
· Develop and execute automated testing scripts for a variety of banking applications.
· Design and implement testing and delivery strategies based on application types that will be incorporated into
· DevOps. Strategies will include choice of tool and framework to ensure efficiency and consistency throughout the bank.
Ø Provide training on tool implementation and serve as subject matter expert for CI/CD automation and test automation tools.
Ø Experience with Docker in a production environment.
Ø Monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Cloudwatch, Splunk or equivalent.
Ø Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
Ø Experience with automation/configuration management using Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate),
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173,
Work : 312-667-0211 | Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven,
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.