Kafka Developer————- Woonsocket, RI————- Remote till covid
Hi, Hope you are doing great today !
Role: Kafka Developer
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Position Type: Long Term
Roles/Responsibilities (5 – 8 day to day candidate’s responsibilities) Work in an agile environment to manage and operationalize Confluent Kafka components (zookeepers, brokers, Control Center, Rest proxies, Connect, replicators) in a multi data center (on-premise and public cloud) environment.
* Evolve and optimize enterprise-grade Kafka topologies as organizational utilization grows.
* Address performance and scalability challenges posed by new or changing Kafka producers and consumers.
* Implement solutions to monitor Kafka components to proactively address any Kafka messaging issues.
* Conduct multi-environment capacity planning.
* Identify and implement best practices to support a highly-available deployment (considerations include business continuity/disaster recovery, backup and restoration, repartitioning, zero-outage upgrades, etc).
* Develop and exercise automated infrastructure testing to ensure Kafka configuration changes or upgrades are not detrimental to Kafka-integrating applications.
* Assist with development of self-service tooling to enable development community to easily provision and configure Kafka.
* Author automated services to provision and instantiate Kafka clusters across multiple platforms (on premise and public cloud).
* Enforce security standards as part of overall Kafka implementation.
* Provide in-depth expertise on evolving Kafka capabilities.
* Assist NM application engineering to incorporate Kafka development best practices into producer/consumer application design.
* Improve operational processes and knowledge base in support of first-class operations organization.
Required Qualifications (5 – 8 bullet points on must have skills)
* Professional experience of messaging platform engineering or administration providing troubleshooting and support for reliant business applications.
* Solid experience installing, configuring, administering, monitoring, and troubleshooting Confluent (preferably) or Apache Kafka.
* Deep understanding of technical capabilities offered through Kafka.
* Hands-on experience with automation-centric scripting and/or tooling such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, or Puppet.
* Good hands-on experience working on Unix/Linux operating systems and shell scripting (CentOS, Redhat)
* Exposure to public cloud (Azure, AWS).
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext-2137
Gtalk : chandrajeet.nityo
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”