Job Tittle || Android Developer || Remote
We have an opening for . Below are the requirement details, just go through it & if you feel interested, revert back to me with your updated resume Your earliest reply is highly appreciated.
Title: Android Developer
Rate: $60/HR C2C
H1B only & Passport number required
(Consultant must be based out of East Coast)
· Excellent communication and presentation Skills.
· Must be a hands-on Android Developer.
· Expertise with Java, Android SDK and building customer-facing enterprise Android applications
· Mastery of Android development tools and development environments and how to deal with different screen sizes, d ifferent SDKs, storage, threading, performance tuning and experience publishing Android apps to the Google Play store
· Experience working with Android frameworks such as Retrofit, Dagger (DI), Rx for Android
· Experience converting designs into working Android applications, UX, localization and data-binding
· Expertise with various system intents, such as alarms, calendars, gyroscopes and accelerometers
· Strong knowledge of Android design principles, patterns, and best practices, including security
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Experience with biometrics login
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Experience implementing 3rd party APIs and using tools like Postman, SoapUI & Fiddler
· Working knowledge Git or similar version-control software
· Experience unit testing Android applications using jUnit
· Able to make progress in a fast-paced environment with little oversight
· Strong verbal/written communication & facilitation skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with multiple teams
· Strong work ethic and a team player
· Ability to conduct performance analysis, capacity management and troubleshoot large scale distributed systems
· Enthusiasm toward technology, passionate continual learner
· Constantly looking for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution
· Experience with Kotlin
· Utility industry experience
· Knowledge of Azure DevOps set up of CI build for publishing Android apps to Google App store
Note: if you know of someone who may be a good fit, please forward this to them
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Talent Solutions | Digital Transformation | Data Analytics
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails from this Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here.