Job Tittle || AI/ML Machine Learning Data Scientist/ Coordinator || Dearborn MI
We have an opening for . Below are the requirement details, just go through it & if you feel interested, revert back to me with your updated resume Your earliest reply is highly appreciated.
Title: AI/ML Machine Learning Data Scientist/ Coordinator
Location: Dearborn MI
Rate: $55 to $60/HR on C2C (Max)
H1B only & Passport number required
· Job Description:
1. 1-3 years Python coding experience
2. 1 year experience with Spring Boot/Java
3. Experience/Understanding of MLOps and how to build an MLOps pipeline.
GDI&A Tech is looking for a Technical Anchor/Software Engineer Lead focused on building an Data Science / AI/ML platform. This role will work in a small, cross-functional teams. The position will collaborate directly and continuously with business partners, product managers and designers, and will release early and often. The team you will be working on is focused on building Mach1ML platform – an AI/ML enablement platform to democratize Machine Learning across Ford enterprise (similar to Uber’s Michelangelo, Facebook’s FBLearner, etc).
· Work closely with the Product Manager and Product Owner to translate Business Value needs (the WHAT) into User Stories (the HOW) for delivery by Software Engineers
· Lead software engineers to understand platform vision, break out tasks and help them solve challenging issues.
· Define best practices and standards, working with other Technical Anchors for the Product as well as COE/Operations for the ML tools used.
· Work hands-on with the team and other stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet our customer’s requirements and needs.
· Grow technical capabilities / expertise and provide guidance to other software engineers on the team.
· Work with architects to make technical decision on tools, integration and other issues.
· Mentor and train other Software Engineers to help them learn agile methods and build technical skills.
· Help innovate and iterate on agile processes and share our learnings.
· Work hand to hand with Data Scientists to shape the future vision of our Data Science platform.
· Act as a consultant to the business vs. an order taker
· Balance “doing it right” with “speed to delivery” by identifying and mitigating risk, generating options, educating business and other decision makers, and taking on justified technical debt.
· Participate in hiring and talent retention activities
· Lead by example in use of Paired Programming for cross training/upskilling, problem solving, and speed to delivery.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline
· 5+ years of progressive responsibilities in IT with development experience
· 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning Technologies
· 2+ years of experience leading developers
· 3+ years of work experience as a software engineer with exceptional software engineering knowledge
· Ability to lead software engineers, understand and rapidly learn technical acumen in AI/ML space, gather requirements, understand the customer, come up with solutions.
· Experience and good understanding of Machine Learning / Deep Learning Models / Python / ML Model Deployment / ML Model Management for production environments
· Understandin or desire to learn end to end Machine Learning technology stack (Tools such as Kubeflow, Kubernetes, SeldonCore, H2O, Data Robot, Domino Data Labs etc)
· Strong desire to learn new skills and apply to solve business problems/opportunities
· Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others.
· Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
· Ability to collaborate and communicate well with engineers, designers, and Business Partners.
· Master and PhD focused in Computer Science / Machine Learning (highly preferred)
· Experience in delivering machine learning software products using iterative approach
· Experience creating CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins, Argo or like tools
· Experience in programming concepts such as Paired Programming, Test Driven Development, etc.
· Experience in supporting continuous improvement by investigating development alternatives
· Experience using Machine Learning tools (pytorch, tensorflow, xgboost etc)
· Demonstrated ability to deliver project commitments
· Experience applying agile practices to solution delivery
· Experience in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Must be team-oriented and have excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Experience in Strategic Thinking and Solutioning
· Must be a self-starter to understand existing bottlenecks and come up with innovative solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to work with key stakeholders outside the project to understand requirements/resolve issues.
· Open to learning new technology
· Knowledge of coding and best practices
· Experience with Anaconda for Enterprise
Note: if you know of someone who may be a good fit, please forward this to them
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Talent Solutions | Digital Transformation | Data Analytics
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails from this Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here.