Job Title || AWS DevOps Engineer|| Charlotte , NC
We have an opening for . Below are the requirement details, just go through it & if you feel interested, revert back to me with your updated resume Your earliest reply is highly appreciated.
Role :- AWS DevOps Engineer
Client :- Cognizant
Location:- Charlotte , NC
Rate Rate:-$65 to 70/HR on C2C
8+ Profile only Passport number required
Communication Skills have to be good
· Proficient in Agile process, Change Management and Release Strategy.
· Proficient in end to end Data Ops process Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Testing, Continuous Monitoring and Data Governance.
· Understanding of Source code and software collaboration tools (e.g. Gitlab, GitHub, BitBucket, Artifactory) and code quality tools like Sonar Qube, Fortify, etc
· Experience configuring and managing continuous integration servers (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Travis CI, Circle CI)
· Strong scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash, Groovy) at least Bash and Python
· Proficient knowledge in setting Data Pipeline for Batch processing and streaming data using Open source tools or Cloud native tools (Aws Glue, Azure Synapse and Google Cloud Dataflow
· Expert understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, TFS, Perforce)
· Experience working with the following Agile tools: IBM Rational (RM, CM, QM), CA Rally, JIRA or TFS, ALM, or VersionOne
· Knowledge of Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM).
· Hands on experience in setting update monitoring dashboard and KPIs in tools like Datadog, Splunk, ELK or equivalent
· Exposure to common container solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes or ECS
· Experience designing and implementing Continuous Integration and deployment strategies for Databases and ETL Tools like Ab Initio and Informatica.
· Hands on knowledge of using one of traditional ETL tools like IBM DataStage, Informatica and Ab Initio
· Deep understanding of Data landscape with understanding of ETL architecture
Experience with designing and implementing Scalable Integrated solutions to address Continuous Delivery
Note: if you know of someone who may be a good fit, please forward this to them
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Talent Solutions | Digital Transformation | Data Analytics
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails from this Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here.