Job Opportunity – Test Lead IT Applications – Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Hope you are doing great!!
We are looking for a Test Lead IT Applications, who will be responsible for building and execute testing strategies for Internal Testing/Integration Testing and facilitate User Acceptance for the Web. If you are interested or looking for any new employment please share your updated resume with firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you can reach me at 734-299-7020
- Title: IT QA Test Lead – IT Applications
- Duration: 5 months
- Location: Reynoldsburg, Ohio – 43068
Job Description: Test Lead – IT Applications: Work from Home until TBD. Must be local.
- This position leads QA and UAT activities for the Loyalty Programs. The primary responsibility for this role is to build and execute testing strategies for Internal Testing/Integration Testing and facilitate User Acceptance for the Web. He/she will create and execute test cases with the QA Analyst to be run during the testing timeline and will gather test cases from cross functional partners who will be testing during UAT. This role will involve facilitation of test case documentation and building out a strategy to communicate defects raised across multiple teams to make the execution as barrier-free as possible.
- The Test Lead will work in partnership with the Project Manager, Business Analyst, Test Analyst and other cross functional teams to create test cases supported by requirements as defined by the business. He/she will lead the test execution and defect logging/prioritization efforts. This is a hands-on role where you will be actively involved in all testing activities. The Test Lead will report status to project leadership regularly and will own the identification and escalation of any issues or risks for the testing work stream.
- The Test Lead will use tools such as Jira/Confluence as well as other tools to track defects and statuses.
- Test cases written across all teams are housed in TestRail. Experience with ecommerce testing, and loyalty programs is required. Experience with tax and web related promotions is a plus.
- Experienced with Loyalty Programs and Ecommerce Platforms
- Experienced test lead with track record of managing, executing tests for complex projects involving loyalty programs from the mobile app, point of sale, and website perspective
- Experience with functional user acceptance testing and end to end testing on IT projects, involving multiple threads of work, multiple testing phases and test timelines, simultaneously
- Experienced in third-party applications including but not limited to Jira, Confluence, TestRail, or other test management tools (e.g. ALM, Quality Center, TFS, VSTS)
- 5+ years’ experience in Test/QA/UAT leadership roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Expert in testing process, including test scope identification, test requirements management, test case development, test scheduling, and defect management.
- Independently documents and presents test strategies / plans to project and business leaders.
- Experience partnering with multiple resources on projects.
- Exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills with IT and Business audiences.
- Excels at working in a project environment and on cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
- Consistently delivers day-to-day assignments with a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- Independently develops key deliverables and publishes without supervisor review.
- Proactively applies a systematic approach to data gathering and analysis to make key decisions that are supported by facts.
- Able to influence others without authority to drive decision-making and solutions.
- Experience in project coordination/project management in conjunction with QA is desired.
PLEASE NOTE: It is also important to note that it will be important to ensure the contractor does not have lengthy vacation plans during the timeline as this contract in order to support testing activities occurring throughout the timeline.