Job Opportunity-Business Architect (Medicaid) , Location: Harrisburg, PA. Remote Position.
Title: Business Architect (Medicaid) – REMOTE
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Multi-year (long-term…no end date)
Location: Harrisburg, Pa (Remote)……
Info-Matrix Corporation is currently seeking an experienced Business Architect to join our team. The Business Architect creates enterprise architecture artifacts such as business and technical capability models, defines and documents standard patterns for solutioning, formalizes application and technology standards, and provides architectural governance during solution delivery as needed. Ideal candidates will possess previous experience with/exposure to Sparx EA and possess Healthcare industry exposure. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Works independently in order to deliver enterprise architecture artifacts such as Business and Technical Reference Models, architecture solution patterns, Business/Technology Capability Roadmaps, and Architecture Review Board related process documents.
- Contributes to the refinement of evolving enterprise architecture standards, principles, and solutioning patterns.
- Documents solution architecture blueprints for assigned projects.
- Contributes to the architectural assessment of complex application and technology components.
- Provides in-depth technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical management to maintain project alignment with Enterprise Architecture and the Overall program goals and objectives.
- Maintains currency with the latest technology trends and digital best practices.
- 10+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience in systems, applications, or architecture. Must also have at least five years of leadership experience
- Extensive technical skills and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of an entire line of business or infrastructure sub-domain.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in formal Architectural methodologies preferably TOGAF
- Experience with SOA and API Integration architectures and patterns
- Experience with Data Integration patterns and solutions
- Experience with microservices, containers, and container orchestration technologies and principles and best practices
- Experience with public cloud PaaS capabilities (like Serverless development) from either Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in defining and maintaining target enterprise architectures with Sparx Enterprise Architect modeling software.
- Experience with UML, BPMN, or Archimate modeling notations
- Experience in designing and implementing HA architectures and systems
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly engineering and development teams
- Ability to manage or facilitate analysis of current systems, problem identification, and resolution
- Healthcare industry experience (specifically, Medicaid)
- Sparx Enterprise Architect modeling software
- Formal Training in established Enterprise Architecture methodology with certification a bonus
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related technical field.
IT Recruiter | Direct: 717 524 1239 | Phone: +1-717 516 6070 Ext 308
002 Lenker Street, Suite #202 Mechanicsburg, PA 17050