Job Description || Software Developer || Seattle, WA
Greetings from Tackle consulting!!!
Please find the job description. If interested please provide an updated resume of your consultants.
Role: Software Developer
Location: Seattle, WA / NY
- Java Backend developer role – mid level experience
- Spring boot in JAVA, micro services, Rest API’s, web services
- DB – Cassandra ideally, Cassandra elastic search ideal again or MySQL
- Deployment in Amazon cloud
- CI/CD – Jenkins
- Strong coding, development experience, design (architecture not required)
- Quality testing exp – this team has their developers do testing as well – good exp on testing – ideally TestNG
What you'll do
- Work in all layers of an n-tier application stack, developing performance and availability optimizations, and security best practices.
- Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements, features, or fixing bugs.
- Lead the Design and Implementation of a service architecture in a cloud environment.
- Ensure strong security and compliance practices in data handling and distribution.
- Embrace a highly collaborative and effective team that requires strong communication and quality of contributions.
- Build quality into the system from Design through Deployment.
- Must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support. Work with industry leaders defining Adobe's future services and infrastructure.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ year's overall development experience using web technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of Java, Hibernate, Spring.
- Experience with Kotlin plus
- Experience designing and implementing online services.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Excellent knowledge of System Scalability, Availability & Performance.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with TestNG, Maven2, and MySQL is a plus.
- Experience with Cassandra and ElasticSearch is a strong plus.
Direct: (786) 886 56 46
|| firstname.lastname@example.org ||