Java Architect – Remote
I hope you’re doing well! This is Pavnit from cyberThink Inc. and I am writing to you in regards to a job opportunity with one of our direct client. I found your resume during a search for qualified candidates & would like to know if you would be interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Title: Java Architect
Duration: Long term
Job Description :
• Overall experience of 15 + years in the Java domains as requested below.
• Expertise managing large scale applications including application monitoring, alerting, system reliability engineering etc.,
• Deep knowledge of web protocols (HTTP), web services and Restful API’s.
• Deep understanding and experience with evolutionary software architectures that utilize micro services, APIs, event driven platforms.
• Deep experience with CI/CD, devops development automation
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to identify audience needs and talk at the right level
• Knowledge of Cloud Native principles, modern software development stack (Microservices, APIs,) and modern software development process (lean, Agile, SAFE, DevOps, CI/CD)
• Knowledge of advance monitoring and Artificial Intelligence tools
• Knowledge of containers, web(Apache, Ngnix) and app servers(WebLogic)
• Should be able to analyze mission critical issues
• Should be able to automate or develop solutions to prevent frequently occurring problems
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP before the requirement gets filled.
Looking forward to your reply.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.