Interview tomorrow : PHP consultant ,Duration : Long Term,Location :New York,Terms :Corp to Corp
No CPT and H1b Transfer
Visa copy and Passport no is Mandatory
Role: PHP Consultant
Duration : Long Term
Location :New York
Terms :Corp to Corp
Primary Skill Set
• Design and develop web applications using PHP7.
• Create and run report written in SQL and iterating through large datasets.
• Extensive knowledge on database schema design.
• Implementing new features and maintain existing codebase.
• Experience with MS SQL Server and other relational databases.
• Experience in working with open source backend frameworks like Symfony, Zend, Yii.
• Experience with any of the front end frameworks like angular, reactjs would be added advantage.
• Familiarity working on Linux operating system, cache platforms (Redis), Solr, Queues (RabbitMQ).
– Problem solving abilities and proactive work style
– Extremely good with his trouble shooting abilities
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
. Lead and drive all the development activities strictly inline with the process defined by Client
. Mentor the team and guide them with end-to-end process.
. Should be very detailed oriented with the approach
. Should be very result-oriented
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Phone: 312-667-0211 | Email id : email@example.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with “remove” and include your “original email address/addresses” in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..