immediately need for C++ Developer and Appian BPM Consultant
Greetings from ITBrainiac inc.
This is Naveen,
I have an urgent requirement, please go through the below requirement and forward me your updated resume ASAP. If you need Feedback Email is the best way to reach me”
…………….. JUST READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION……………………….
Job Title Appian BPM Consultant
Location Malvern, Pennsylvania
Duration 6 Months
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
• At least 7-8 years of experience, in depth hands-on application development experience in Appian BPM suite and application level designing and development activities, with good understanding of Appian architectural principles, models, patterns, and perspective in order to develop solutions independently.
• Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
• Analyst and Designer Certification with A+ score is must & L2 certification is mandatory.
• Knowledge of Appian Administration and Plug-in development is nice to have.
• Exposure to distributed BPM integrated applications.
• Knowledge on AWS cloud environment, best practices, strategies in Appian implementation.
• Strong working experience in SQL Server or Oracle.
• Capable to lead the team size of 7-10 members.
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of the project methodology (Scaled Agile, SCRUM).
• Good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk.
3. Analyst and Designer Certification with A+ score is must & L2 certification is mandatory
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
- Knowledge of Appian Administration and Plugin development is nice to have Exposure to distributed BPM integrated applications
Job Title C++ Developer
Location San Jose, California
Duration 6 Months
• Design and Develop Rest and messaging based software infrastructure and build back-end systems and APIs
• Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
• Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
• Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across dev, qa, ops and other cross functional teams
• 7-10+ years’ work experience or equivalent programming in Java, C/C++ or Python
• 5+ years’ experience with high-scale, high performance and high availability server development
• 2-3 years programming experience in Go
• Solid understanding of algorithm complexity, parallel/distributed systems, advanced data structures, computer networking and operating systems
Technical Recruiter /Sourcing | ITBrainiac inc.
Direct: 6093575510 ( If you need feedback reach me through the mail )
princeton forrestal village
116 village blvd, suite 200
princeton – new jersey 08540
skype: Naveen Goud
“I may miss your call , but I never miss to reply to you . Email is the best way to reach me”
This is not easy job, if you want to success in your life ”you must be patience” otherwise that you will be lose everything