Role : Node JS Developer with AWS
Location : Multiple
Visa : GC , H1B & USC
Duration : Long Term Contract
Experience required : 6+ Years
· Strong knowledge on Nodejs and Python
· Should be capable of writing APIs with Nodejs
· Strong knowledge on Micro services pattern
· Strong knowledge of AWS
· Strong knowledge on KAFKA
· Hands on experience with creating Lambda functions, Step functions, ECS Cluster with Fargate, cloud front, cloud trail, API gateway, Amazon Aurora etc
· Good SQL and experience with PLSQL will be added advantage
· Onsite and Offshore experience is a must. Team leading experience an added advantage.
· Candidate should have experience deploying code using DevOps pipeline with tools like Jenkins, Openshift, Docker
· Candidate should have experience using continuous integration tools like GitHub, SONARQUBE, Veracode,etc
· Experience working in agile (scrum based model) and tools like Rally / Jira
· Experience in Terraform and AWS (Glue) is a plus. Should take part in Analysis, requirement gathering and design.
· Ability to understand the requirements from Functional Technical Spec.
· Work with customer architect/lead for architecture and solution design
· Provide technical assistance to offshore team and evaluate all codes.
· Manage work and apply various performing techniques.
· Performing PoC/ToC for architectural runway.
· Depth of knowledge on technical skill to suggest solution design options and best practices
· Coordinate with QA team and sort out the issue during testing.
· Schedule/Plan the work item based on business priority.
· Should take complete ownership of SDLC.
· Strong skills in Oracle or relevant RDBMS, should have sound knowledge in writing SQL queries with Joins and sub queries.
Thanks & Regards
Account Manager – IT Recruiter
BULL IT SERVICES LLC, 9131 Keele Street,Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 0G7 Canada.
Making Excellence a Habit!