Immediate need on: Sr. React.js Developer @ Dallas, TX (must be open to eventual onsite in Dallas) Initial remote on C2C
Hope you are well.
My name is Suneetha and I am looking for the position of Sr. React.js Developer @ Dallas, TX (must be open to eventual onsite in Dallas) Initial remote on C2C
I’ve included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.
If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume
along with the required details to firstname.lastname@example.org and also you can call me at 223-203-9757
Role: Sr. React.js Developer
Location: Dallas, TX (must be open to eventual onsite in Dallas)
Duration: 1 year open-ended Contract (long-term, no contract maximum)
Ideal Candidate: Expected experience/knowledge: ·
HTML/CSS and CSS animation knowledge
Level Expectations: The meta developer; highly experienced, stands out in a crowd and often viewed as a master in their craft.
• Typically specializes in one area (i.e. Front End) but should have experience in multiple areas, or worked on many different applications.
• Has proper intuition of the best practice patterns and are looking to improve and modularize them.
• Able to visualize the structure of an application based on a discussion, or imagine how a new framework/library may be implemented (or have written one)
• Mentor to others. Has good communication and presentation skills
• Analytics experience is a bonus
• Work experience as a Software Engineer or equivalent role required.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment required.
• Experience as a technical lead preferred.
• Experience with React.JS
• Experience with High performance best practices preferred.
• Experience with UI testing best practices preferred.
• Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs and Web Services preferred.
Basic Qualification : Additional Skills :
Background Check :Yes
Notes :Looking for Sr level UI/React.js Developer candidates Role starts as remote but candidate must be willing to relocate to Dallas, TX for eventual onsite work (no set date yet)
Selling points for candidate : Project Verification Info :
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :No
Exclusive to Apex :No
Face to face interview required :No
Candidate must be local :No
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship ::No
Interview times set : :No
Type of project :Development/Engineering
Master Job Title :Dev: Other
Branch Code :Dallas
Last 4 Digit SSN No:
Availability to interview:
Availability to join:
Current location (Complete address with zip code)
Last company name
Educational details(with year& university name):
Suneetha B, Technical Recruiter
600 Eagleview Blvd, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341
M : 223-203-9757 F: 484-359-7201
Follow us on LinkedIn Current Job Openings Apply