Immediate Job Opening for DevOps Engineer at Woodland Hills, CA
Hope you doing Great…!
Diamondpick is an innovative Talent Solutions company with a vision to build talent supply chain models without compromise for the technology industry.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer with one of our clients.
Please find the below job role and let me know your interest.
Position : DevOps Engineer
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Position Type: Contract
• Experience deploying and operating Kubernetes at scale. (OpenShift Preferred)
• Leads in the administration and configuration of AWS services
• Develop interfaces for DevOps Builds and Release management and enable CI / CD pipeline for applications.
• Provides functional and technical expertise on applications and interfaces.
• Drives engagement with Security and Infrastructure teams to ensure secure deployment of applications.
• Designing complete monitoring solutions and remediation using operations tools including ITSM ticketing platforms
• Assists product owners in systems analysis and creation of documentation for all business processes.
• Participate in technical design meetings with Enterprise and application architects
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations that focus on solving real-world problems with next-generation technology
• Must have strong understanding of application architecture, common failure modes and the development process
• Must have strong understanding of 24×7 application operations, including Incident Management, Change Management, and Capacity Management
• Works within the SAFe Agile framework. Participate in sprint planning.
• Assists in production support and maintenance of applications as needed.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to management.
• High-level communication skills to influence and persuade others.
• 7+ years of progressive, broad-based IT experience successfully implementing complex IT applications and / or developing efficient effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
• Create and manage production microservice application architectures
• Create and manage complex, stateful Kubernetes architectures in production
• Create and manage scalable, production grade streaming compute clusters that include Kafka andFlink or Spark Create and manage scalable, production grade streaming compute clusters that include Kafka and Flink or Spark
• Have experience building and deploying as containers on a cloud platform using an automated CI / CD pipeline.
• Experience in configuring & monitoring different attributes and handling scale up and scale down scenarios for the application in Azure
• Application monitoring through operations insights, application insights
• Provide best practices around provisioning production and non-production environments on AWS to optimize the usage
• Have good understanding in implementation of advanced security, authentication, and single sign on across cloud and on premise
• Have implemented a Dev Ops model on AWS
• Have evaluated products/technology & created IT Roadmap for adoption
• Have adopted end to end automation
• At least 3+ years of experience working in an Agile team
• Good if candidate is from an application development background who has expertise in building large scale web applications before the cloud experience.
• Good to have knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc)
• Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management preferred
• Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or additional comparable experience
• Proven experience in IT, application development or DevOps, including excellent knowledge of networking, computing and storage
• Industry certifications in will be a big plus
Nandhini R | Technical Recruiter
Phone: 1 302-966-9411
Text Now: 1 502-625-8022
A Great Place to Work-Certified Organization
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments.