Immediate Closure – Automation Architect
Below are the top priority requirements which we need to fill at the earliest,
Please help me with some appropriate profiles.
Role – Automation Architect
Location – Horsham, PA
Job Description –
· This role requires a solid technical foundation in web, web services, and DB.
· The ideal candidate will have come from a development background, has strong test strategy skills, has worked as a test architect in automation, and understands complex, highly integrated, services-based, technical architectures.
· Masters from an accredited college/university is preferred.
· 10 to 12 years of experience working in an IT environment as an Automation Engineer, and/or Architect.
· 6 years of Experience in core JAVA, Selenium, TestNG, Junit.
· 4 years of experience in design and development of automation tool sets, frameworks, continuous integration.
· 6 years of Experience in BDD, TDD and different test process and methodologies.
· Experience in advanced SQL, and Test Data Management.
· Experience working in Continuous Testing and DevOps pipeline with Jenkins, Maven, GIT.
· Experience with API Test Automation using at least one of the following SOAP UI/REST Assured/Postman.
· At least 4 years of experience in standard SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
· Experience with developing browser extensions is a plus.
· Experience in Service virtualization tools is a plus.
Smart IT Frame – An Everify Employer
220 Davidson Avenue Suite #313 Somerset NJ 08873
firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.linkedin.com/in/arpit-juneja-448419149/