IBM Sterling OMS Sr. Support Analyst —San Diego, CA —-Remote till Covid
I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below job description.
Tile Role: IBM Sterling OMS Sr. Support Analyst
Location : San Diego, CA
Positon Type: Long Term Contract
Role: Sterling OMS Sr. Support Analyst
· Sterling Sr. Support Analyst is responsible for:-
– Coming up with work-arounds and fixes for any technical issues faced in the production.
– Develop tools and utilities to monitor and resolve commonly occuring issues in production.
– Build, unit test and review code and configuration (for fixes or enhancements)
– Have strong J2EE and Database concepts
· 5-7 years of IT experience in Java/J2EE world with preferably 3+ years in IBM Sterling OMS Suite of applications
· Having knowledge in 9.5 version of Sterling OMS, IBM Web Call Center, Web Store
· Ability to write complex programs using the Sterling Implementation Framework
· Very clear concepts of Database, J2EE, JMEE, XML
· Worked extensively on Services Definition Framework of Sterling package
· Customer-facing skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to business and technical audiences
· Working with automation frameworks to implement automation for common application support activities
· Availability for on call support for P1 and P2 issues
· Work with offshore OMS Application support team to resolve incidents, service requests, non-ticketed application support and monitoring activities
· Gather data to provide periodic reports / updates to the client stakeholders about system stability and productivity improvements.
Desk -609-853-0818 X Ext -2126
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”