GC / USC Only – Sr SAP Security Consultant – Dallas, TX – Contract
GC / US Citizens only
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Sr SAP Security Consultant. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires Sr SAP Security Consultant in addition to the above skills. It is located in Dallas, TX. United States.
Job Title: Sr SAP Security Consultant
Location: Dallas, TX (Remote till Covid)
· Responsible for delivery of SAP Security and GRC application support and enhancements
· Manage clients and stake holders, monitor SLAs and escalations
· Status reporting, review service metrics (KPIs) & ensure appropriate OLAs/SLAs
· Proactively manage foreseen project risk and plan for remediation/mitigation
· Work with a team across geographical locations in a managed delivery model
· Collaborate with clients independently and work in a multi-vendor environment
· Designs and implements technology solutions including new/emerging technologies
· Leads data quality efforts and technology requirements gathering
· Leads the planning and analysis activities, and review technical and functional designs
· Unit and integration testing of Applications and UAT support
· Investigate and identify problems and user requirements
· Work with teams across modules to resolve production support issues. Update client tickets/change request status, progress and escalate issues when needed.
· Update client tickets/change request status, progress and escalate issues when needed.
· Excellent written and verbal communications – will be authoring Functional Specs, driving requirements documentation via workshops, so it is important that the candidate knows how to carry him/herself while conducting sessions with small groups of high-level stakeholders
· Hands on skill on SAP Security and Authorization for ECC/BW/BPC and SAP GRC AC 10.1 & 12 administration, configuration & integration.
· Should have experience in handling mass EAM, ARM, BRM and ARA master data updates in SAP GRC
· Should have experience in managing complex workflows in SAP GRC
· Should have a good understanding of SAP Security Role design & GRC Architecture
· Creating and maintaining user, roles and setting up authorization in SAP applications
· Troubleshooting SAP security & GRC issues
· Exposure to SOD principals, SoX and controls.
· Mass maintenance for users and roles
· Good exposure to change management and documentation
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID)
USC / Green Card candidates are encourage to apply