GC / USC Only – Sr SAP Basis Consultant – Denver, CO or Dallas, TX – Contract
Green Card or US Citizens
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Sr SAP Basis Consultant. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires Sr SAP Basis Consultant in addition to the above skills. It is located in Denver, CO or Dallas, TX. United States.
Job Title: Sr SAP Basis Consultant
Location: Denver, CO or Dallas, TX
· Manages 3rd party resources to resolve technical problem for all technology related issues within the technical environments.
· Resolves and/or properly addresses customer requests/incidents regarding software or reporting toolset.
· Identifies, evaluates and recommends improvements based on best practices and/or requests from business representatives.
· Responsible for promotion and version management.
· Manages performance and capacity planning.
· Supports project activities by providing technical expertise
· Status reporting, review service metrics (KPIs) & ensure appropriate OLAs/SLAs
· Proactively manage foreseen project risk and plan for remediation/mitigation
· Collaborate with clients independently and work in a multi-vendor environment
· Designs and implements technology solutions including new/emerging technologies
· Leads the planning and analysis activities, and review technical and functional designs
· Investigate and identify problems and user requirements
· Update client tickets/change request status, progress and escalate issues when needed.
· Excellent written and verbal communications – will be authoring Technical Specs, driving requirements documentation via workshops, so it is important that the candidate knows how to carry him/herself while conducting sessions with small groups of high-level stakeholders
· Hands-on SAP Basis configuration/support experience in SAP ECC including Solution Manager, Charm, SLT and PI
· Responsible for the overall consistency, stability, health and performance of the technical architecture.
· Manages vendor relationship during technical issues and problems resolution where vendor support is required.
· Leads the design and implementation of the solution for the organization.
· Defines roadmaps and implementation plans.
· Plans capacity needs for technical environment and meets with stakeholders to determine ongoing requirements
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID)
USC / Green Card candidates are encourage to apply