GC / USC Only Charlotte, NC – Contract
Green Card or US Citizens
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in AEM Developer. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires AEM Developer in addition to the above skills. It is located in Charlotte, NC. United States.
Job Title: AEM Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC (Remote till Covid)
Role & Responsibilities:
· This position requires a high degree of expertise in the AEM/AMS development space with the ability to help set standards, establish guidelines and best practices as well as provide technical consultation and development leadership to new and ongoing AEM Development.
· The ideal candidate must have experience developing AEM web application apps, reusable components, assets, integration with Adobe suite of products and services.
· Working with diverse business partners and the ability to juggle concurrent development efforts.
· As a senior AEM developer, will have a key role in designing, building, testing, deploying and contributing to standards for TIAA’s AEM applications
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of 4 years of equivalent work experience.
· A minimum of 8+ years’ experience in development including defining requirements, developing solution alternatives and estimates and translating client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large complex IT solutions.
· Strong AEM/AMS experience with front end development and architecture/Design understanding
· Strong knowledge of Front end web application design , experience in Adv JS, CSS Based frameworks, Strong JEE experience ,Maven, Apache sling frame work, OSGI, Node & NPM, REST based services.
· Experience in Integrating AEM application with other Adobe suite of products like Analytics, Target, Forms and Others is desirable.
· Experience with Quality Gating using Sonar Qube or equivalent for Quality and Coverage.
· Test Driven Development experience is mandatory and Business Driven Development is desirable.
· Experience in Front End automation or Bobcat is desirable.
· Experience in working with Jenkins and other Devops tools for Automated Build and Deployment.
· Working in Agile Teams and Scrum Model.
· Experience with Git and GitHub to manage and share source code
· Experience integrating 3rd party source code and/or libraries
· Experience consuming and developing XML and JSON web services
· Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skill
· Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
· Manage risk and change with an agile approach
· Adopt at learning new technologies quickly
· Experience with Webpack or equivalent and creating custom tasks.
· Experience in Performance Tuning and resolving security issues. Working with Jmeter, White Hate or Nexus, Front end tuning.
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID)
USC / Green Card candidates are encourage to apply