Fwd: Senior AEM Developer in St. Louis, MO (Currently REMOTE)
Job Title: Senior AEM Developer
Location: St. Louis, MO (Currently REMOTE)
Duration: Long Term
Note: Looking for 10+ years profile.
Main Skills: Strong experience in Adobe CQ5/AEM6.x Content Management (CMS)
· 5-7 years of experience with AEM/CQ, other Java based CMSs
· Strong experience in Adobe CQ5/AEM6.x Content Management (CMS)
· Experience of creating OSGI bundles, AEM Templates/Components, Workflow
· Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
· Identifying and documenting functional and technical requirements.
· Identifying the NFRs and recommending overall solution design
· Good in Java/J2EE skills and OOPS with proficiency design patterns
· Good understanding and work experience of Java Frameworks (like Struts, Spring etc.) and knowledge of CRX and Apache Sling.
· Familiar with UML diagrams (Usecase, Class, Sequence, Activity, Deployment).
Nice to Have Skills:
· Experience with knowledge of project and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, and SharePoint
· Core consulting skills for a client facing role including communications, professionalism, meeting facilitation, and MS Office tools.
· Agile experience a plus