Fwd: Network Voice Engineer L3 Location: Plano, TX Client:-HCL
Hope you are doing Grreat!!
Job Title: Network Voice Engineer L3
Location: Plano, TX
- Expertise on dial plan management and related Cube configurations.
- Good knowledge of ICT/SIP trunk in Cisco CUCM clusters.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and configuration on with SIP, T1/E1 and POT's line configurations and troubleshooting CUBE,SBC,H.323 and MGCP gateways.
- Must have hands-on experience with Installation, upgrade and migration of Cisco Collaboration including CUCM, UCCX, Unity, Jabber, Expressway C&E, Emergency responder, WebEx etc.
- Experience with Cisco BAT tool in CUCM as well as Unity and able to maintain good documentation related to work and projects.
- Handle complete migration of site from one CUCM/Unity cluster to other with minimum guidance.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cisco Licensing, networking, domain network and firewall operations.
- UCCX scripting and related configuration.
- Hands on experience with Cisco Jabber, Expressway MRA and Cisco Emergency responder and related setup.
- WebEx and Video conferencing systems.
- Should be able to work as a team member and responsible for coordination with other teams.
- Hands-on experience on VMware and virtual machines installation and upgrade.
- Cisco Collaboration/Voice- CCNP/CCIE certification is preferred.
- Good Communication and analytic skills.
Post Views: 27