Front end developer with Salesforce lightning experience at Plano, TX
Greetings for the day!!!
Role: Front end developer with Salesforce lightning experience
Location: Plano, TX
Experience: 8 years
Client : TCS/Toyota Financials
- Have strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Proficient with CSS-preprocessor e.g. SASS
- Hands on Experience in CSS frameworks e.g. material angular, Bootstrap
- Hands on experience working with Angular 6 and 7
- Experience with integrating RESTful services
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web
- Experience in developing responsive UI design to support multiple view port
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Experience working with testing frameworks Jasmine, Karma etc.
- Experience in making design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects
- Experience in writing ADA compliance HTML code
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Coordinating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Coordinating with UX designer
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud.
- In-depth understanding of force.com application architecture.
- Experience working with APEX classes
- Experience in Lighting components
- Should be able to review SFDC code and lead and suggest standard improvements.
- Excellent communication skill.