Elasticsearch Developer ; Location: Remote
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
****Must have 10+ Years of Experience****
Job Title: Elasticsearch Developer
Duration: 4 Months
3+ years of experience with Elasticsearch API's (Rest/WebAPI/WCF) JSON API Azure or AWS (Cloud experience) .Net Development (preferred)
- Elasticsearch implementation and looking for someone to spearhead the Elasticsearch part of the project. All candidates should have .NET and Elasticsearch experience but would consider a really strong ELastisearch candidate with no .Net Development.
- 3-5 year experience with hands-on Elastic, head down developer role.
- Need experience developing JSON API endpoints within Elasticsearch and deploying in an Azure or AWS Cloud
- Azure DevOps is a big plus
Responsible for the day to day development of applications, including coding, code refactoring, testing, debugging, and requirements documentation. Ensures development schedule, and implementation meet or exceed documented application scope/timeline, while adhering to established standards. Besides software development, individual will also be responsible for build process, understanding requirements and design documentation, and implementation of the proposed solution.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Analyzes business/ functional requirements and ensures adherence to project schedule, tasks, and estimates
- Active participation in the implementation and delivery of project tasks.
- Responsible for proper configuration management including source code control, build automation and development of deployment scripts and instructions.
- Develops, maintains, and executes unit and integration test scenarios (automated or manual) to validate programs/application functionality and integration
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
- Supports project personnel in resolving fairly complex program problems. Works with client or other stake holders to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical advice on complex programming.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
The key skills required are as follows:
- Expert skills and experience in Elasticsearch and Kibana tools are must.
- Expert skills in developing API endpoints to connect to JSON and deployed in Azure or AWS Cloud.
- Ne04j & ML skills are added advantage.
- Medium proficiency in software development lifecycle methodologies (i.e. SAFe Agile), including understanding of requirements definition, system design, apart from implementation, unit testing, transition to production and production support.
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and methodology is must.
- Good knowledge of configuration management practices and procedures.
- Executes design activities leveraging knowledge of all application design techniques; Ensures design is consistent with solution architecture; Ensures adherence to design standards; Performs technology proofs-of-concept to support design approaches.
- Experience in development of enterprise solutions leveraging OOD/OOA, SOA, and web services/WCG.
- Knowledge about Azure DevOPS, VSTS, Visual Studio 2015/17, SAFEAgile development methodologies will be an added advantage
- Excellent team player with ability to work with multiple teams and internal departments
- Outstanding customer facing skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate with all levels within the organization
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.