Direct client requirement for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer -Lacey, WA C2C job
Position Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Work Location: Lacey, WA
Copy of Microsoft Dynamics certifications required for submission
- Client seeks two development resources to perform configuring, developing, and testing of customizations on the Dynamics 365 Customer Experience (CRM) and Finance and Operations (AX) platforms.
The general scope includes extending CRM and AX to support:
- Paid Family Medical Leave platform enhancements
- Long Term Services and Support platform enhancements
- Other changes or improvements to the CRM or AX platforms as prioritized within the PFML-LTSS Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Developer (CRM and AX) qualifications
- Developers should have demonstrated Dynamics CRM and AX experience.
- Along with experience in Microsoft Dynamics, Long-term-care systems is a key requirement.
- Experience with State departments.
- Experience in source control software and entity frameworks.
Developer (CRM and AX) Responsibilities
- Attend workshops and grooming sessions to Client and gain an understanding of product objectives, architectural and design patterns.
- Review user stories and related artifacts in the product backlog
- Analyze and design Epics, features, and user stories for fits/gaps as related acceptance criteria and assumptions defined by client.
- Advise client about leveraging CRM and AX effectively to help meet client's business objectives. These recommendations may make up the content of the backlog.
- Dynamics CRM and AX system configuration
- Develop and document Deployment Guide
- Develop Technical Documentation
- Participate in sprint demo
- Participate in sprint retrospective
- Triage test results and bug fixes
- As applicable, conduct the analysis and complete the development and testing related to data migration and schema changes as part of normal custom development work.
- Develop custom code and automated unit tests
- Collaborate with client and other vendors to define, develop, and test interfaces and business rules.
C2S Technologies, Inc.
1837 156th Ave NE, Suite #A303
Bellevue, WA 98007
//corptocorp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/image001-141.pngimage001.png@01D6D546.718EF6B0” class=”gmail-CToWUd” style=”width: 2.3854in; height: 0.7083in;”>