Direct Client Guidewire Developer @Columbus OH
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: Long Term
· Driving team performance by eliminating waste and fostering an environment of continuous improvement, including facilitating decision making and protecting the team from outside forces and distractions
· Continuously improving sprint management capabilities by identifying best practices, adopting consistent, standard work and coaching/pairing across teams
· Leading sprint planning collaboratively, working with the Business Lead or Product Owner to build and maintain a prioritized product backlog
· experience maturing new project teams
· Facilitates effort or design estimates with the team to support release, sprint and project forecasting/funding processes within the Business Solution Area (BSA)
· Ensures the team is ready to accept the work into the release team by inspecting the quality of functional requirements for release or sprint planning (e.g., business requirements use cases, stories, etc.)
· Leads retrospective, daily standup and show-and-tell meetings — if applicable — to encourage collaboration, communication, feedback and learning among the team
· Communicates with project dependencies to create transparency into the standing team’s activities and progress, supporting program/project risk management, issue escalation and status reporting
· Communication skills, ability to negotiate, ability to influence
· Team Building Capabilities
Quick Response is Appreciated!
Thanks & Regards,
Naveen | Sr. Recruiter
TEL : +1 732-781-0024 ||
242 Old New Brunswick Rd, Suite #310, Piscataway NJ – 08854.
I’m protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.