Desktop Engineer ; Location: Austin, TX
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
Job Title: Desktop Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 4 Months
Rate: $45/hr on C2C
– SCCM – Intune – Deep understanding of hardware and Windows OS – Experience with vulnerabilities remediation – 3rd party patching (ie adobe) – take tickets, test and deploy. updates. – Understanding of Azure AD – Proven record of packaging, deploying and updates.
- Design, test and deploy patching processes for assigned 3rd party applications in a Windows workstation environment
- Build and deploy emergency patches
- Design, test and deploy driver upgrades
- Remediate assigned 1st and 3rd party software vulnerabilities
- 5+ years of Windows OS workstations administration experience
- 3+ years of SCCM administration experience
- 3+ years of Intune experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Solid understanding of Group Policy
- Excellent knowledge of personal computer hardware
- Proven record of building, packaging, testing, and deploying software agents and/or upgrades to 5K+ workstation environment
- Strong interdisciplinary problem-solving skills, demonstrated by frequent and successful application of technical standards, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Workstation provisioning processes
- Workstation standard image maintenance
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.