Deskside Support L2 Location:- San Francisco,CA Client:-HCL
Hope your doing Great!!
Job Title: Deskside Support L2
Location:- San Francisco,CA.
We are currently seeking an experienced Local Technical Support person. The primary focus will be on day to day hands-on technical support and assistance to end users and face to face or through ticketed support requests across PAD NA based offices. The right candidate should provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, remote support, email as well as desk side. During problem escalation, act as liaison between users and senior IT. You will be responsible for the maintenance of the support ticketing system, allocation of tickets upon escalation and as required among support staff to meet agreed service levels.
We are looking for someone who gets excited about technology and helping with it. You need to be a strong thinker, detail oriented, a nimble problem solver, crazy resourceful and just as importantly you need to be able to work and connect with your team members and other internal functions. We expect you to show ability to multi-task and coordinate problem resolution with users across NA. This position will report to the Global Head of IT.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Act as level 2 support for PAD in the NA
- Work closely with global managed service support team on escalated incidents and requests
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues with hardware and software
- Ensuring all support requests are effectively logged
- Escalate unresolvable issues to senior team members
- Setting up new users and deploying end-user devices
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Work with security team on running security checks on end-user devices
· Experience providing helpdesk support for multi-site 200+ user environment
· Experience in supporting end-user devices including Windows 7/10, Apple (Mac, iPAD), mobile (Android, iOS)
· Experience in supporting end-user applications (on-device, cloud) including Microsoft Office, business applications, and various mobile applications
· Experience deploying end-user devices (laptops and mobile) and troubleshooting related issues
· Experience supporting traditional office equipment including printers, audio visual equipment, and scanners
· Experience in troubleshooting NW related issues
· Experience in managing Active Directory
· Excellent organizational and technical documentation skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines
· High emotional intelligence, sense of self and work ethic, ability to be a great collaborator with a great attitude and positive outlook
· Technical Certifications
· Bachelor’s IS/Computer Science Degree (optional)