Data Scientist at Redmond,WA
Greetings for the day!!!
Title: Data Scientist
Experience: 8+ yrs.
· Experience building data models and optimizing complex SQL queries
· Data Management, Data Engineering & BI Reporting
· Data extraction, transformation and Processing on Big Data platform; Pipeline development in Big Data platform
· Azure Databricks, Spark and experience with big data technologies
· Work with stakeholder teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
· Develop automated pipeline using BI Tools; Develop & deployment BI Objects
· Prepare data for analysis/reporting consumption using Power BI and Power BI Report Development
· Development of BI Dashboard using Power BI
· 'Working knowledge on traditional statistical model building (Regression, Classification, Time series, Segmentation etc.), Machine learning (Random forest, Boosting, SVM, KNN etc).
· Basic knowledge of deep learning techniques (like CNN, RNN, LSTM, Transfer learning) and NLP techniques (like Stemming, Lemmatization, Named entity extraction, LDA, Latent semantic analysis etc)
· Understanding of Azure ML Service and able to implement models to production
· Experience with GitHub, DevOps, Hands on coding experience in Python & R”