Data Analyst with Collibra Data Governance | Columbia, SC | C2C
We are currently recruiting candidates for the position of Data Analyst with Collibra Data Governance
Role: Data Analyst with Collibra Data Governance
Contract: 6+ months
Job Type: C2C
High-Level Job Description:
Looking for a Data Analyst with the Collibra tool experience. The candidate will be part of the Data Management department and work with a team for a large Data Governance project.
Minimal Job Skills Experience:
• 10 years’ experience as Data Analyst
• 5 years’ experience with Stored Procedures, Data Modeling, Data Design, and extensive experience with Data Integration
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with Collibra Data Governance Tool
• Should have basic SQL query experience.
• Proficient in developing Data Governance Strategy
• Should know Data Management Capability Assessment (DCAM) or DAMA-DMBOK
• Should be able to establish risk-based, fit-for-purpose data governance framework to ensure that high-quality data is delivered
• Should be able to design and lead change management strategies in support of Data Governance and data management.
• Should have implemented data governance mandates and business data strategies for business especially in the Banking domain
• Should be able to ensure policies and data definitions are understood and broadly communicated
• Responsible for collaborating with and negotiating business requirements for data suppliers and data consumers.
• Proficient with understanding and writing business requirements
• Must be able to work with the team and understand business mappings, rules and logic natively
• Work with business requirements analysts to identify and solve business problems
• Map source system data to data warehouse models
• Identify conflicting views or issues, and strive to identify the best solutions, documenting issues
• Demonstrate extensive system/application knowledge; provide system/application support as needed
• Promote and demonstrate effective teamwork in an Agile team setting
• Must be results-oriented and able to manage time appropriately in order to meet assigned goals
• Must have a solid understanding of business processes and system interdependencies
• Should have expertise in creating and maintaining Data Governance documentation and artifacts
• Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
• Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer