corptocorp hotlist New SSRS Developer Role in North Houston/Spring, TX
We are Hiring for New SSRS Developer Role
SSRS Developer role actively working on.
-Client: ABS (American Bureau of Shipping)
-Location: North Houston/Spring, TX
-long term contract, no end date in sight
-interview process: 1 phone interview, then on-site (sometimes they will skip the phone interview and there can be direct F2F!)
-must be local
Total 9-10+ years of IT Experience
- developing reports in SSRS: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Visual Studio: 3 years (Preferred)
- Responsible for the development & support of SSRS reports that are primarily based on information from SQL Server application and BI Databases
- Integration of SSRS reports into business applications and other means of distribution
- Assist in the creation of Functional Requirements and Technical Specifications Documents as well as documenting the enhancements made to the SSRS reports.
- Responsible for Source Control, configuration and release management of the SSRS reports.
- Use Visual Studio and SQL Server Report Builder to modify or enhance SSRS reports and develop new SSRS reports.
- Develop and maintain data integrations between SSRS report server and other platforms and databases.
- At least 5 years of Microsoft SSRS/Power BI report development experience.
- Previous experience developing and deploying SSRS reports.
- Must be able to work regular work hours Monday thru Friday in our office. This is not a remote or work from home position.
- Work with other members of the IT team to identify and resolve SSRS report and/or related systems issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to professionally push projects forward with limited supervision or management.
- Ability to create SSRS reports from OSI PI ( Nice to have )
- Ability to develop, update and maintain Microsoft SSRS reports.
- Functional and technical knowledge of the features, proper configuration and support of Microsoft SQL Server Report Server and Power BI servers.
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft SQL Server Report Server stack & development best practices.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements for new SQL functions, stored procedures and SSRS reports, and to develop appropriate solutions that meet or exceed those requirements.
- Ability to understand the information provided in new or existing reports and validate the information presented in the report(s) is accurate based on requirements or through a separate validation against the source data.
- Ability to configure and provide technical support for a production SSRS environment as necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Thanks & Regards
Sudeep C – Head of Operations
Max Eleven LLC
116 Village Blvd. Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
About Max Eleven:
Max Eleven (http://www.maxeleven.com/ ) is an E-Verified global firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.