Corp to corp jobs OBIEE Developer, Remote
• Gather and understand business requirements for one or more functional areas
• Provide detailed development tasks and estimates
• Model the functional requirements around measures and dimensions in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition semantic layer (RPD)
• Analyze data and create detailed dashboards with visualizations utilizing OBIEE
• Work with Oracle RDMS, including the ability to write complex SQL queries to analyze data and performance characteristics of queries
• Data and Application Architecture and Modeling
• Under guidance define standards for system and applications architecture, configuration and documentation.
• Develop and maintain thorough functional, technical, and architecture documentation for all development and support activities
• Experience with data modeling concepts and design best practices for Decision Support and Analytics systems
• Oracle database (SQL) experience, PL/SQL helpful
• Demonstrated experience with Business Intelligence and Reporting development using primarily OBIEE (version 11g, but 12g or OAC helpful) and secondarily other tools such as Qliksense, Tableau)
• Experience with gathering and analyzing business requirements
• Practical experience in building business and technical requirements.
• Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills with an emphasis on being able to present technical topics in an easy to understand way for non-technical customers
• Strong partnering skills and a service leadership mindset are required