Cloud Network Engineer // Remote
Job Title :
Cloud Network Engineer
6+ months Contract
Required Skills :
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Job Description :
Description: Cloud Network Engineer –
The person hired for the position of Cloud Engineer will be collaborating with and supporting technology teams in the engineering, operations, management, and support of cloud-based platforms and solutions. Position will support network engineering requirements for cloud networking resources supporting new services and cloud migration patterns.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Support AWS and Azure deployments including VPCs, VNets, Transit Gateways, Elastic Load Balancers, AWS Direct Connect and Azure ExpressRoute configurations and other associated cloud network resources.
* Build partial stack components for AWS resource deployments.
* Create Cloud Formation templates and automation to improve processes.
* Work as a member of infrastructure engineering responsible to design, develop and operate cloud platforms which runs 24×7
* Bachelors degree of higher from an accredited university or
* Minimum of four (4) years of Information Technology (IT) infrastructure experience
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure Cloud solutions
* 4+ years of experience in infrastructure systems design and network engineering.
* Working knowledge of the TCP/IP networking, load balancing principles, infrastructure management concepts, and common Internet services/protocols such as DNS, LDAP, HTTP.
* Knowledge of modern software configuration management tools
* Experience working Agile methodologies or working as part of an Agile team
* Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, ITAR, CJIS and FDA
Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving and is responsible for implementing tasks assigned for a corporate pricing application. Possesses the ability to help junior configuration engineers initial setup and development locally. Possess the ability to implement tasks according to established development standards including local configuration, unit testing and debugging processes and escalate issues as they arise. Posses the ability to handle complex assignments with supervision from a more senior configuration engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. CE-I plus.
2. Ability to troubleshoot issues within the application.
3. Reporting status and completion percent to the Lead CE.
Selling points for candidate :
Networking background: Experience with Firewalls, Load balancing is a must
Last 4 Digit SSN:
Current Location with Zip Code:
(Need two manager or Lead references )
Note :(References won’t get contacted unless the candidate gets a project Confirmation from Client. It is a procedure to fallow for submission of resume with Client)
“US Citizens and Green Card Holders are also encouraged to apply“
Sr. IT Recruiter
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org |Direct: 732-733-4463 Ethel Rd, Suite # 307,Edison, NJ 08817
www.waynsys.com (eVerified) Waynsys Inc (MBE Certificed)
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce