Please share some matching profiles here for the below openings
Position 1: Business Analyst – Mortgage
Location: South Carolina – Remote till COVID
Job Type: Long Term Contract
· Excellent communication skills Should be able to interface with the client, discuss business requirements with different stakeholders of the project.
· Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Should be able to analyze business problems faced by the client and suggest solutions for the problem. Ability to go into details, and extract very specific details regarding functional requirements.
· Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
· Should have good presentation skills.
Position 2: Data Analyst – Level 3
Location: USA – Remote
Job Type: Long Term Contract
· The responsibilities listed below are generic and may vary based on different levels of consultants requested. The responsibilities for requested role will be agreed upon with requested client manager.
· Directly interacts with more senior level internal and external stakeholders (i.e. Managers, Directors, etc.)
· Act as a subject matter expert in one or more designated data domains
· Play a lead role in Data Governance Domain Workgroups as domain SME
· Partners with BSG and business to define & document data related requirements, and settle deliverables and deadlines, utilizing negotiation and creativity independently
· Lead and provide direction to data analysts
· Translate highly complex concepts and conclusions in a clear and concise manner in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
· Lead and own the analysis of hi8hly complex data sources, identifying trends and patterns in data and make recommendations based on analysis results
· Perform root cause analysis on complex data anomalies and working closely data stewards to define best practice
· Facilitate review sessions with management, business users and other team members
· Direct and review the work of other Data Analysts
· Coach and mentor junior analysts
· Provide estimates for work efforts on projects
· Oversees the creation of data assessments and project deliverables
· Development of best practices, guidelines and standards for Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Integration
· Requires Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in a Quantitative Field (e.g. Actuarial, Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Public Health, Data Science Information Systems, Statistics, etc.)
· MS/MA preferred
· 10+ Years of relevant work experience
· 8+ Year in Data Analysis or data related roles
· 6+ Years of Healthcare experience
· Experience with Healthcare data formats such as X12, HL7, NCPDP, etc.
· Experience with Industry Data Models such as ADRM, IBM IIW/HPDM or Teradata Healthcare Data Model
· Experience with Metadata management processes and tools (Glossary, Lineage, Mapping, etc.)
· Knowledge of, and experience, with database management system (DBMS) physical implementation, including tables, joins and views, specifically Teradata, Oracle, Greenplum, Vertica, etc.
· Knowledge of Big Data concepts and platforms such as Hadoop
· Knowledge of NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB, Neo4J, Cassandra, Redis, etc.
· Experience with Data Warehouse and Data Marts
Strongly Desired Technical Skills:
· Informatica Data Analyst or other similar data analysis and profiling tools
· Informatica Data Explorer or other similar tools
· Master Data Management processes and platforms such as Initiate, Informatica MDM, IBM MDM, etc.
· Data Federation tools such as Teradata QueryGrid, Composite or Informatica DV
· Other DBMS platforms such as Sybase, SQL Server, MS Access
· Familiarity with reporting and analytics tools such as SAS, Tableau, Cognos, etc.
· Primary deliverables, tasks and activities for all the afore-mentioned resources will include the following:
· Data profiling,
· Data Metrics
· Data quality rules,
· Source to Target mapping (STYM)
· Gap Analysis
Thanks & Regards,
Long Finch Technologies, LLC
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shubham-singh-07/
924 US Highway 9, Suite 105, South Amboy, NJ 08879
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Long Finch Technologies, LLC. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain a copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Long Finch Technologies, LLC does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.