C2C Openings || Security Engineer (Java, LDAP, Radiant One VDS) || Hartford CT || Long Term Contract
Hope you are doing well.
Please find below the job description and share suitable resumes to discuss further.
Role: Security Engineer (Java, LDAP, Radiant One VDS)
Location: Hartford, CT
Long Term Contract
1. Basic knowledge of HDAP, RadiantOne ICS and FID products
2. Expert in core Java and LDAP and AD
3. Understanding of databases and other data stores
4. Experience with integration of Radiant One VDS with third party data sources (LDAP, SQL, and SOAP/RESTful web services).
5. Experience with integration of new data sources, developing strategies for improving data quality, implementing aggregation, correlation logic, attribute mapping and writing custom code for new computed attributes.
9. Experience with development of elegant, maintainable, testable, and reusable code and ensuring quality of developed code through testing and lessons learned.
1. Support program objectives and requirements using Virtual Directory Services (ie Radiant Logic, Radiant One, etc.).
2. Provide assistance in integrating Identity and Access Management systems to VDS.
3. Integrate Radiant Logic with third party data sources (LDAP, SQL, and SOAP/RESTful web services).
4. Integrate new data sources, developing strategies for improving data quality, implementing correlation logic, and writing custom code for new computed attributes.
5. Develop maintainable, testable, and reusable code in Java.
6. Ability to generate mock data sources for positive and negative testing.
7. Take responsibility of the solution from design to deployment.
8. Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
9. Deep understanding of RadiantOne Virtual directory services (VDS) platform and conceptual understanding of identity hubs for authentication & authorization.