C2C Net Developer resume and what is Full Stack Net Developer resume
· Around 8 years of Experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying Windows and Web applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies as a full stack developer.
· Experience with Waterfall and Agile SDLC methodologies.
· Involved in all phases of application development which includes Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Debugging, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance of Client/Server applications.
· Proficient on developing application using WinForms, MVC 4.5 design patterns, entity framework, ADO.NET, dapper architectures.
· Experience in RDBMS environment including, but not limited to, creating tables, writing complex queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, functions using PL/SQL for data manipulation in SQL Server.
· Knowledge in .NET security features such as Authentication and Authorization.
· Experience in using Language Integrated Query (LINQ) for querying and updating data.
· Expertise using GIT, Bitbucket, Tortoise SVN and TFS used for managing/maintaining source code repositories.
· Utilized Minisoft eFormz tool for generating personalized forms for business solutions.
· Adept at handling new technologies, work with diverse teams to provide solutions for complex business requirements.
· Proficient at problem solving, Project Management, prioritization and multitasking.
· Experienced working in teams and collaborative environment, but also self-sufficient, self-motivated to work independently.
· Quick learner, ability to learn and master the latest technologies, innovative and organized.
.NET 4.5, .NET 4.6, .NET 4.7 and .NET Core.
C#, SQL, Perl, T-SQL, Java, C
Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017, komodo, Minisoft eFormz.
MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, Oracle
Windows server 2008/2012, Internet Information service (IIS)
Source Control Tools
Bitbucket, Tortoise SVN, TFS, Azure DevOps
JDA Direct Commerce, Logistics system, Content Management system (CMS)
Ø Master of Science, Computer Science. (2013 – 2015) Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago.
Ø Bachelor of Science, Computer Science. (2009 – 2013) Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
Ø ASP.Net & Industrial Training program certification with HP.
Ø Brain bench certification on MS SQL Server 2014 programming.
Ø Test Out Network Pro Certification.
Client: Publix, Lakeland, FL Dec 2020 – Present
Role: Senior .NET Developer
· Involved in analysis, requirement gathering from business users to develop the application in agile environment.
· Actively participated in Sprint planning meeting, Daily Scrum and review meetings.
· Used DB First Approach using EF Core with SQL Dapper to dynamically query the database, using generic mapping to query.
· Developed application using Asp.net core C# with dependency injections design pattern, LINQ, bootstrap, Telerik UI controls, blob storage, authenticating users based on roles in Azure AD groups in the Azure cloud environment.
· Design and develop a generic database module to perform CRUD operations using sql dapper and repository pattern.
· Implemented helper methods to be used throughout the application for best practices.
· Created Azure functions with C#, deployed it as function app scheduled to run on specified intervals of time.
· Responsible for writing complex reports for various types of users using Kendo grids and closed xml excel.
· Worked on Azure DevOps and it process of creation of the PBI’S, tasks, pull requests, Git repositories with CI/CD pipelines.
· Monitored application in Azure and check/debug logs in AppInsights to keep a track of the code performance in various environments with different size loads.
Environment: Azure Cloud, Azure BLOB storage, ASP.NET Core C# with Bootstrap, AppInsights, Azure SQL, DevOps and CICD pipeline using Git, Web API using .NET Core, Telerik UI Controls like Kendo grid, kendo UI controls , Azure SQL.
Client: AIG, Houston, TX Sep 2019 – Nov 2020
Role: Full Stack .NET Developer
· Worked closely with business analysts to understand and finalize the requirement scope for the development of the intranet applications and followed agile sprint environment.
· Performed .Net framework migrations, upgraded entity framework to the latest stable version using visual studio 2017.
· Developed website for various CRUD operations using ASP.NET, C#, .NET Core, MVC design pattern, Entity Framework using LINQ with SQL server for user application provisioning in the company and created Web API that is consumed by our application.
· Leveraged the .Net framework migration to implement asynchronous processes for better performance and efficiency.
· Deployed .Net core application with Docker container microservices to Azure with Blob services by creating storage account, App service and setting up SQL database.
· Front end development to make pages responsive and interactive using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JS, jQuery, VueJS, AJAX and Slick Grid JS.
· Created tables, stored procedure, views and other data manipulation scripts in SQL Server in the RDBMS environment.
· Lead developer for successful implementation of enhancement requests for improvement in performance and user experience for the web applications
· Performed data cleanups, purging dupes and root cause analysis for data integrity.
· Used GitHub and Azure DevOps to manage and maintain different versions of the code repositories for various projects. Followed CI- CD pipeline by integrating Azure board and GitHub issues.
· Utilized SharePoint for ticket management, sprint planning schedules and have team site to co-ordinate team activities through collaboration and storage to document items, share with others.
· Responsible for requirement gathering, planning, developing, debugging, training, testing, coordination with team members and provide technical support.
Client: Design Toscano Inc. Elk Grove Village, IL Feb 2016 – Aug 2019
Role: .NET Developer
· Maintained integrity of JDA Direct Commerce system, which provides supply chain management, retail planning, store operations and collaborative category management solutions with SQL server.
· Migrated legacy code from Perl to C# and developed intranet applications.
· Developed UI for various CRUD operations using ASP.NET, C#, web forms, MVC design pattern with SQL server that export reports and maintains log of events that helps merchandising products to partners.
· Implemented client/server validations for web applications to validate user’s input.
· Performed RDBMS functions, including but not limited to, creating tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions for data manipulation in SQL Server 2012. Completed data maintenance and data cleansing as necessary for its integrity.
· Deployed .Net C# web application using IIS in the windows server platform.
· Developed front end code to add content on the website, worked with content management system (CMS) to troubleshoot issues related to the web page.
· Built interactive web pages by data binding to specific views using Bootstrap and AngularJS 8.
· Implemented routing in Angular enabling navigation from one view to one component to another.
· Lead tech for successful implementation of Logistics system for improving shipping performance, reducing shipping costs, and applying business rules for third party companies.
· Used Minisoft eFORMz software for creating various dropship packing slips for the partners.
· Engineered integration with trade partners, shipping system, commerce marketplaces and establishing ODBC connection, web API for third party software or through EDI, XML and JSON data processing.
· Utilized Bitbucket GIT and TortoiseSVN to manage and maintain different versions of the code repositories.
· Responsible for design, development, deployment, debugging, training, technical support and coordination with team members and users at all levels of management.
Client: Rightpoint, Chicago, IL Aug 2015 – Jan 2016
Role: .NET Developer
· Developed web pages using ASP.NET, C#, Web forms and MVC design patterns.
· Used ADO.NET extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
· Used Datasets and Data Grid controls to display reports.
· Performed client/server validation for the login page.
· Used AJAX Control Toolkit to produce rich look, better interactivity and faster response to UI.
· Developed SQL stored procedures for data manipulation and querying data for SQL Server 2012.
· Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
· Involved in all phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Client Specifications, Development, testing and Deployment of the Application.
Client: Kaara Info Systems Private Limited, India May 2012 – April 2013
Role: .NET Developer
· Involved in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project sponsors to meet deadlines and expectations
· Implemented Business and Database layers by 3-Tier architecture
· Used MVC 3.0 with Razor View Engine and HTML for code first approach whenever needed.
· Created Indexes, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views using SQL server 2008
· Web Services used for simple HTTP protocol to fetch data and use in the application
· Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application
· Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to communicate with Microsoft SQL Server Database for fewer data manipulation
· Development tool, Visual Studio 2010 was used which is rich in development era for the usage of CSS, Advanced Inbuilt Functionalities, Dynamic data type etc.
Graduate Assistant – February 2014 – August 2015
Northeastern Illinois University. Chicago, IL
· Assisted colleagues in various departmental projects in Dean’s office.
· Created student evaluation reports with SAS programming language and using ETS services.
· Assessed faculty journals and maintained them in the web portal.
· Created reports with graphs in Excel for student’s performance in test by semester/year.
US Tourism Portal (April 2015 – August 2015)
· A web application which displayed top cities in U.S, based on user’s ratings. The user could rate a place, post and view reviews for a place in a city enabling registered users to post a popular location from a city.
· Designed and implemented the web application in .Net framework using C# language and retrieved data through ADO.NET from SQL Server.
What’s open (May2014 – August 2014)
· The aim of this website was to display places which are open based on entry of the zip code.