C2C jobs PHP Developer :: Alpharetta, GA :: Contract Position
My name is Bhanu Prakash and I am representing Object Frontier Inc.
At Object Frontier, Inc. we employ emerging digital technology advancements in innovative ways to help our clients drive revenue. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative products that lead to digital transformation. We have earned the trust of both large and small firms since 1997. We build software and trust.
For the 3rd year in a row, Object Frontier has been named to Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in America.
We are seeking a Technical Leader (PHP) to work for our Client. We offer a dynamic, team-oriented environment for consultative, results-focused professionals. This key member of the existing development team will work and report to the Engagement Manager and is expected to represent OFS according to the highest professional and ethical standards. He will also be working closely with the offshore team and acts as a bridge between the client and the offshore team at Chennai, India.
Role:: PHP Developer
Location:: Alpharetta, GA
Duration:: LongTerm Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ability to conduct Scrum, forecasting risk, and proposing mitigation plan
2. Ability to do code review and to implement best code practices in project
3. Need to involve in Analyzing task and developing a task as a developer
4. Work alongside other offshore engineers in the team
5. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Anyone – Laravel, Codeigniter)
7. Knowledge of Object-oriented PHP programming
8. Understanding accessibility and security compliance
9. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
10. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
11. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
12. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
13. Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
14. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
15. Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
16. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
1. Any Graduate with 6+ years of Experience