C++ Developer @ Remote/Post Covid//Boston, MA
Hope you are doing great today !
We have very urgent Position with my client.
Position : C++ Developer
Location : Remote/Post Covid//Boston, MA
Duration of contract : Long term Contract
• Having 6+ years of experience in designing and developing REST API using C++. If the candidate knows GO, it would be added advantage.
• Should be able to design API end points and data exchange formats / design of JSON / XML.
• Able to design API based on scale, security, and reusability.
• Should be able to work with DBs to write queries required for API.
• Work with DB engineers and front-end developers to ensure that data is presented as per UI presentation requirement.
• C++, GO, languages Strong analytical and communication skills. Strong knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, access methods (GET, PUT, POST etc), tokens-based authorization (JWT), OAuth, caching.
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app.
• Ability to decide on developing common components and customizable interfaces.
• Ability to write multi-threaded non-blocking code.
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
• AWS / Azure knowledge and server less architecture, knowledge of containers is must.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent acquisition specialist
Nityo Infotech Corp.
Desk No. : 6098530818 Ext 2161
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”