Business Analyst in Milwaukee, WI 53209 (10 years exp must)
Hope you are doing good..!
Greeting from Siri Info Solutions.
I am Bharath with Siri Info Solutions. We Siri Info Solutions is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. We have an immediate opening for below position with one of our premium client.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Milwaukee, WI 53209
Duration: 06 months
Minimum years of experience required: 10+ years
Must Have Skills (Top 3 skills only)
• Should have minimum of 10+ years of experience in the IT industry in Business/Data Analyst role.
• The role would be to work closely with business stakeholders for business consulting & solutions, requirement gathering, translate them into implementable solutions and deliver outcomes through the delivery teams.
• Expert knowledge of metadata management and related tools. Able to manage change, make decisions and create valuable features for customers.
• Good knowledge of MS Office and working knowledge of BI tools, DWH, RDBMS, SQL
• Strong communication skills with multiple stakeholders including senior management with ability to drive process alignment.
• Conduct requirements gathering, workshops and stakeholder interviews and review sessions. Prepare detailed requirement specifications, functional specifications, use stories and manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
• Participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of KPI’s. Collaborates with Developer and Design teams to identify feature requirements, testing and acceptance criteria.
• Participate in testing efforts in conjunction with QA teams, including the design and execution of an overall test strategy.
• Prepare training materials appropriate for target audiences and developed solutions and conduct training sessions.
• Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning and developing proof-of-concepts.
• Working with the development team to create conceptual data models and data flows.
• Implementing data strategies and developing physical data models.
• Updating and optimizing local and metadata models.
• Evaluating implemented data systems for variances, discrepancies, and efficiency.
• Troubleshooting and optimizing data systems.
• Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members.
• Provide functional support to clients during the user acceptance testing process, both onsite and offshore.
Problem solving skills and team player. End to end ownership of project deliverables across the project lifecycle, including communications, escalation.
Certifications Needed: No
Bharath Cheedella| Technical Recruiter
SIRI INFO SOLUTIONS INC
Cell number: 620-265-3269
3 Ethel Rd, Suite # 302 Edison NJ 08817
Disclaimer:We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.Note : Any resume submitted by Siri Info is presented with the understanding that the candidate is being considered for your direct end-client (end-client is the company where the work will be performed). If there is any other company involved between the end-client and your company, please do not submit this resume without our written approval. If you submit the resume to another third party, Siri Info reserves the right to work with the third party directly.
“US Citizens and Green Card Holders are also encouraged to apply”