Business Analyst (BA) with 5+ years of Pharmaceutical experience is a MUST :: 100% remote
Job title-Business Analyst(BA) with 5+ years of Pharmaceutical experience is a MUST
Location-100% remote(candidate must be from Eastern or Central time zones)
Interview-phone then video
Visa: No H1B
It is a specific skill set and without the listed experience candidates cannot be considered.
5+ years of Pharmaceutical experience is a MUST.
For me to consider a candidate they must have all the below:
- Ability to work with data
- User story creation (5+ years in Pharma required)
- Extensive Agile experience
- Facilitation experience
- Pharma experience a must
- Role is Remote but they must be in Eastern or Central time zones
This role requires real world experience in an Agile environment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis
- Experience with business processes, business process re-engineering, organizational change management, or human capital management
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with using Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Word to develop creative client-ready products
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive project timelines and continual client delivery
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, inclusive, very collaborative work environment and work with the team to achieve consensus
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
BA Skill List
- Responsible for the complete elicitation, analysis and documentation of project requirements.
- Uses business and product knowledge to identify and analyze business needs.
- Conducts research and provides information to help resolve inquiries related to assigned projects.
- Monitors and manages the progress of milestones to ensure deliverables are met.
- Facilitates meetings and manages critical relationships with business partners, consultants, internal end users, and leadership.
- Provides updates to leadership regarding project status and the implementation of new or revised system requirements, procedure, and initiatives.
- Provides guidance to business partners/ team members.
- Creates Use Cases, Business Requirements Document and other required documentation
- Obtains sign-offs from business leads
- Develop a robust Business Analysis (“BA”) plan for each prioritized opportunity, including BA timelines, activities and deliverables
- Drive current state and future state analysis and requirements elicitation
- Develop current state and future state process flow diagrams
- Support the collection and documentation of business, stakeholder and solution requirements as appropriate for the opportunity
- Develop Process Definition Document (PDD) where needed
- Facilitate review and approval of BA deliverables
Tejvir Singh Technical Recruiter
Verve IT Consulting
646-978-9923 Ext: 107
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
3811 Ditmars, Blvd #20 Astoria, NY 11105