::: Boomi, CA – Remote
This is Subash, – Recruitment Team from Cyma Systems
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to Subash@cymasys.com
Remote – CA
· Primary developer and owner for integration development, management and maintenance within Boomi across all businesses, including new integrations to support business growth as well as reimplementation of existing non-Boomi integrations to support system maturity.
· Manage and maintain the Boomi environment, including on-premise Atoms. Ensure the ongoing uptime and availability of integrations and processing.
· Work directly with system experts to elicit, understand and document requirements; apply good judgement and knowledge to implement effective integrations and technical solutions.
· Change management and ownership of technical testing when new releases, critical fixes and other changes are required.
· Positively contribute to IT’s Service Level Agreements (SLA) through active ticket resolution, ownership.
· Interact with IT support functions, including external vendors and service partners, to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
· Adhere to, and be an advocate for, strong SDLC practices within both the IT team and the business; ensure that design specifications, testing, and documentation are completed for each project or activity.
· Design, develop, implement and support technical processes and solutions that will enable the business to function at high-quality, consistent standards; Help the business to get the most out of ERP and other related systems.
· Proactive, engaged member of the IT team, providing top quality guidance and technical support to IT colleagues and business users. Build and grow good relationships to support effective collaboration and position yourself as a crucial partner to the business.
· Champion and proactively pursue process improvement opportunities that will benefit the business.