BA With Eagle Pace/Star Exp(NO OPT/CPT)-10+ Years OF Exp||Charlotte, NC–$60/hr on c2c MAX..
Client: CTS/ TIAA CREF
POSITION: BA With Eagle Pace/Star Exp (NO OPT/CPT)-10+ Years OF Exp
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
PP NUM IS MUST
– Provide support to the product consultant, through analyzing customer requirements and provide recommendations through interactions with the customer;
– Coordinate with onsite team / clients for requirements gathering / functional clarifications; Identify value-adds (e.g. enhance existing features) which can address repeated issues during implementation.
– Participate in pre-sales interactions with customers when showcasing solution etc.;
– Participate in solution response teams to ensure technical feasibility; Provide support to the Product Consultant by creating case studies, solution etc. under guidance, when required.
– Knowledge on Annuity Business (Accumulation & Pay-out)
– Experience on working in SAFE/Agile model will be an added benefit
– Create estimates for project planning;
– Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all deliverables as per the delivery checklist and mock testing all deliverables;
– Participate in periodic internal review meetings; Prepare status reports and share the same with the Product Consultant for review;
– Create impact analysis for change requests/ maintenance issues in own area of work and seek review from Product Consultant;
– Interface with quality reviewers and auditors for the projects; Submit necessary artifacts, data etc. as requested by the DAG.
Design and Implementation:
– Monitor design, development and testing to ensure alignment with requirements traceability matrix; Create high level design;
– Guide the product specialist in translating the high level design into detailed design;
– Review to ensure that the design is comprehensive and addresses all requirements; Code for complex components;
– Review code created by the developers based on requirements; Participate in peer design reviews;
– Drive the review meetings with the customers on the design with support from the Product Specialist; Conduct root cause analysis of defects / process issues;
– Identify/design reusable components and solution enablers; Create product based KT document, for the customer.
– Create unit test cases and perform unit testing including complex components;
– Review unit test cases as created by Product Specialist and Product Analyst;
– Assist the testing team by reviewing test strategy document, when required;
– Provide UAT and implementation support; Drive clarifications / defect resolution to ensure timely deployment.
– Contribute ideas / areas requiring improvements based on project implementation, team feedback etc.; Identify best practices related to the project/product & document the same.
– Prepare guidelines and checklists for the team; Create and deliver training on products/modules;
– Mentor team from a technical/functional perspective to ensure delivery of the module.
– Contribute towards updating knowledge assets; Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the project team.
Thanks and Regards
Contact No: 609-853-0818 Ext. 2243
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”