Azure technical lead Location: Portland, OR Client:-HCL
Job Title: Azure technical lead
Location: Portland, OR
– 10+ years of total experience in Cloud and Data Center Services.
– 2-3 years of experience as Azure Cloud Solutions Architect/ Azure Administrator Associate
– Experience and in-depth knowledge of Azure Cloud Services
– Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience on Azure IaaS services, Storage, Backup, File Storage, Azure SQL, Cloud Networking, Security Concepts.
– Knowledge of working on ARM templates and PowerShell scripts.
– 2-3 years of experience using JIRA/Confluence and working experience using Agile methodologies
– Experience driving Azure architecture and Operationalization discussions
Ensure best practices are implemented for cloud steady state operations
– 70% Azure Operations support and 30% Azure architecture and best practices exposure
– Work with client to create runbooks, user manuals.
– Enabling Cloud native security controls.
– Enable resources and build delivery capability
– Establish Azure advisor
– Drive and maintain JIRA stories/cards and drive and maintain Kanban board
– Lead small team and communicate with all the stakeholders
– Motivated, self-starter, with strong presentation, communication, problem solving skills
– Ability to address, persuade and interact with senior and executive level positions as well as all levels of system end-users
– BE/B.Tech/MCA/M Tech or Equivalent
Certifications: Azure Solution Architect/ Azure Administrator Associate