Azure Cloud Engineer – Terraform & Kubernetes MD
I hope you’re doing well! This is Pavnit from cyberThink Inc. and I am writing to you in regards to a job opportunity with one of our direct client. I found your resume during a search for qualified candidates & would like to know if you would be interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Title: Azure Cloud Engineer – Terraform & Kubernetes
Location: Baltimore MD
Duration: Long term
Job Description :
Sr. Cloud Engineer to work as part of a Global Team to accomplish the tasks of building and maintaining cloud infrastructure in support of a data center to cloud initiative. Cloud presence will be scattered throughout the world. The position will create and support both production and non-production environments. This position will be provided direction from the Systems Engineering Manager for day-to-day task assignments.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
· Using Terraform, create and maintain infrastructure as code in Azure
· Maintain Kubernetes clusters globally
· Support all aspects of cyber security throughout Azure
· Deploy code from development teams to production and non-production environments
· Integrate Okta security within APIs and applications
· Integrate Twilio call center (Flex) and video support to applications
· Handle support requests for all cloud-based operations
· Minimum five years of experience in systems engineering, designing platforms to support developers
· Must be well versed in general infrastructure technology and understand public and private cloud concepts such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
· Candidates need experience building Azure governance including subscription design, resource groups, and RBAC policies.
· Strong experience with API Security, Container Security, Azure Cloud Security
· Experience with automation to Infrastructure – IaC - Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
· Set up and administer Kubernetes clusters in Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
· Experience with the Cloud, Windows/SQL Server, Application Support, PowerShell scripting, and virtualization
· Ability to manage Azure subscriptions and resources, implement and manage storage, deploy and manage virtual machines, configure and manage virtual networks, and manage identities
· Candidates need experience designing and building Azure virtual data centers including ARM templates, network architecture, perimeter security, and ASR.
· Azure Application Development or support experiences with Azure PaaS services (Redis Cache, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Service, IoT suite, Mobile Apps, etc.)
· Website troubleshooting & coding experience: IIS, Azure Web Apps
· Bigdata and Cognitive Services: HDInsight/Hadoop, CosmosDB, Machine Learning, Azure Analytics
· Identity and Authentication : SSO/Federation, AD/Azure AD etc.
· Deploy and configure cloud services according to best practice (Virtual Machines, Virtual Network, DevOps, Automation, Storage, App Service, SQL, Azure Active Directory)
· Handle Cloud Operations (Events, Incidents, and Requests) based on a defined, ticket-driven service catalog.
· Uses a CI/CD system (Azure DevOps) to automate tasks
· Actively manage cloud accounts (Azure) and make recommendations on how best to support our infrastructure and interact with Developers and Architects in cross-functional areas
· Provide periodic off-hours go-live support activities, if needed.
· Work closely with a team of architects, engineers, and developers to create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
· Migrate servers and workloads from On-Prem to Cloud environment.
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP before the requirement gets filled.
Looking forward to your reply.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.