Azure Architect – Atlanta GA
I hope you’re doing well! This is Pavnit from cyberThink Inc. and I am writing to you in regards to a job opportunity with one of our direct client. I found your resume during a search for qualified candidates & would like to know if you would be interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Title: Azure Architect
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: Long term
H1B – 10+years of exp.
Job Description :
• Certified Microsoft Azure Developer and Microsoft Azure Solution Architect with working experience in developing, architecting and deploying Azure (cloud) Native solutions
• Background in Java/Spring is mandatory.
• Experience in Designing and hosting solutions using Azure PaaS services such as Azure APIM, Logic Apps, App Services, Azure functions, Event Bus, Event Hub, ADB2C, Key Vault
• Experience in Azure Storage technologies such as Azure BLOB, Table Storage, Cosmos, Redis, Persistent Queues, Azure Data Factory
• Experience in deploying Java Apps with Tomcat/WebLogic server to Azure
• Experience in implementing Azure cloud design patterns
• Experience in designing topologies for hosting Highly Available, Resilient and Scalable solutions on Azure for various environments such as Dev, QA and PROD
• Experience in Docker Containers and deploying topologies using Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
• Thorough understanding of Microservices Architecture and patterns
• Experience with design and implementation of App security using AD, ADB2C, OAUTH is preferred
• Experience in Event driven architecture leveraging using Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Hubs, Event Grid
• Experience in Messaging technologies such as JSON, XML
• Experience in Azure DevOPs is must
• Exposure to API Lifecycle, API Management and Governance
• Analyze requirements, understand current service landscape and create Service Migration Plan
• Experience in Designing Architecture that is scalable, fault tolerant and meets service SLAs.
• Mentor and train project team members
• Experience working with multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and related field
• 14 plus years of overall experience in design and developing large scale solutions using Java/Spring/Tomcat/Weblogic
• 5 plus years of experience in design and developing Azure native solutions.
• Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design methodologies and design patterns
• Background in Java”
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP before the requirement gets filled.
Looking forward to your reply.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.