• ETL tools like Informatica (preferably IICS), Glue
• Experience on Data warehousing projects.
Relevant AWS Experience:
• Develop Lambdas in Python and Node.JS
• Development using SQS and SNS as orchestration services
• Experience with creating DDLs in Athena
• Experience using Glue Services (Crawlers, Metadata Catalog, and ETL)
• Experience using Kinesis as a data pipeline
• Develop APIs with AWS stack and provide guidance to other API developers in EDM and SA/Actuarial
• In-depth knowledge and development using S3 as a data store
• In-depth knowledge and development using of AWS RDS (PostgreSQL and MySQL) and Dynamo DB. They should be proficient enough to give guidance on cluster setup and administration.
• Cloud watch (SAM templates in our case)
• Git/Bit bucket
Strong Informatica ETL including Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS). Strong experience moving data back and forth from on prem to cloud, preferrably AWS. Experience in Snowflake would be highly desired. Experience setting up dependencies between Cloud and on prem data center. Schedule automation for jobs running in the cloud.