Autosar Engineer MI – Onsite from 1st day
I hope you’re doing well! This is Pavnit from cyberThink Inc. and I am writing to you in regards to a job opportunity with one of our direct client. I found your resume during a search for qualified candidates & would like to know if you would be interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Title: Autosar Engineer
Location: Farmington Hills, MI – Onsite from 1st day
Duration: 12+ months
Job Description :
– (Expert) knowledge of embedded C programming language,
– (Expert) knowledge of AUTOSAR Classic on various layers – MCAL/ Services Layer/ ECU Abstraction Layer/ CDD/ RTE,
– (Expert) knowledge of automotive communication protocols – CAN/LIN/ Ethernet/ FlexRay, etc.,
– (Expert) knowledge of automotive diagnostics – UDS, DoIP, etc.,
– (Expert) knowledge of ASPICE, V-Model, functional safety topics,
– AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos, DaVinci Configurator, DaVinci Developer,
– Experience in configuration and integration of various AUTOSAR stacks (Vector, EB),
– Experience in AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos, DaVinci Configurator, DaVinci Developer,
– Experience in commercial embedded automotive projects,
– Experience in debugging of low level embedded projects,
– Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers – RH850, NXP MPC55xx, etc. and various compilers – Greenhills, WindRiver, etc.
– Good technical/logical thinking
– Good language skills (English)
– Communication skills, creativeness, and open-mindedness
– Teamwork attitude
§ Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
§ Identifying and analyzing the requirements of the solution
§ Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C/C++ language
§ Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
§ Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
§ Assuring code quality
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP before the requirement gets filled.
Looking forward to your reply.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.