Automation Tester- Scrum Certified ::: Los Angeles, CA
Job location (City, State) – Los Angeles, CA
Duration for this position – 12 months with 6 months periods
Start date: July 16th, 2020
Degree – Bachelor’s Degree
Automation, Agile, DevOps, CD,CI,
1. First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
2. Minimum 10 years of STLC (Software Test Life Cycle) with at least 6 years of test automation experience
3. At least 1-year relevant experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Knowledge of Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
6. Understanding on tracking and reporting of metrics: burn-down, velocity, etc.
7. Familiar with DevOps practices (CI/CD, containerization/orchestration, config management, etc.)
1. Microsoft Azure DevOps
2. Utility domain
Detailed job responsibilities
1. Facilitate scrum ceremonies like daily scrum, sprint review, sprint demo, and planning meetings
2. Facilitate discussion, decision making, and remove impediments
3. Oversee the scrum process and guide the scrum team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
4. Help Product Owner to add user stories for automation feasibility assessment, tools assessment, and recommendations report.
5. Work with product owners and scrum team to ensure the product backlogs are ready for the next iteration
6. Collaborate with Scrum Master of other scrum teams to prioritize and resolve interdependencies
Last Name, First Name Middle initial:
Location (city & state):
Willing to relocate:
Availability to start:
Availability for interview (date/time):
Visa type and expiry date:
Date of Birth:
Direct Line: 630-448-4084